Our firm is growing and we are looking for qualified personnel to join our audit team! Our staff of 100 works in a positive environment in our office located in San Jose. If you are interested in joining our firm and your qualifications are in line with the following job description, we want to hear from you!
- Complete in-depth analysis on assigned audit areas, as directed
- Identify and communicate potential problem areas during engagements
- Assist in compilation and review engagements
- Financial Statement preparation and analysis
- Work in an accurate, time efficient, and organized manner
- Develop general technical skills
- Understand the rules, requirements, and code of conduct of the AICPA, and the authoritative literature established by the FASB
- Work directly with managers and partners on engagements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to interface with clients
- Effective analytical and problem solving ability needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and able to work well in a team environment
- Maintain professional demeanor and confidence communicating with clients
- College undergraduate degree and have completed at least 30 hours of college-level accounting courses to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- 1 to 3 year of experience in public accounting or in an internal accounting role is desirable
- Prior work experience with strong bookkeeping skills is a plus
- Availability to work overtime as necessary
Who we are…..
ASL works with emerging and middle market privately held businesses to help them thrive in their markets, and with high net worth individuals, such as owners, founders, and executives, to help them protect and grow their wealth. ASL helps identify untapped opportunities, challenges and solutions, enabling clients to make effective and timely decisions.
As one of the largest local CPA firms in the Silicon Valley, consistently ranked among the top 25 accounting firms in the San Jose Business Journal’s annual Book of Lists, ASL brings professionals, experience and connections to the table. Founded in 1977, ASL offers a wealth of experience in delivering services and specialties.
Named by INSIDE Public Accounting “Top 200 Firms 2017″
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL. We look forward to hearing from you!