Who we are………
Abbott, Stringham & Lynch (ASL) is a well-established Silicon Valley CPA firm consistently ranking within the Top 25 public accounting firms in the Bay Area. ASL brings professionals, experience, and connections to the table and offers full-service world-class business advising, corporate and international tax, audit and accounting and valuation services.
A marketing professional at ASL is solely responsible for the firm’s daily marketing-related activities. This position will work with the marketing team to plan the overall marketing strategy for the firm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project management
- Provide marketing support to the firm’s expertise niche groups
- Plan and manage the firm’s seminars and mixers
- Manage firm external and internal marketing communication
- Maintain the firm’s social media outlets, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn
- Emails through Mailchimp
- Firm Newsletters
- Manage and maintain the firm website www.aslcpa.com
- Support the blog team through coordination, editing, and posting on the website
- Update website by adding/removing content
- Lead SEO/SEM efforts to drive website traffic
- Assist with the management, use, and continually improvement of the firm CRM database
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets
- Provide analytics for website, emails, social media, and events
- Provide proposal writing support
- Manage the development, production, organization, inventory, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support business development, college recruiting and marketing programs
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-6 years of marketing experience, preferably with a CPA firm or professional services firm
- Confident executive presence
- Comfortable with training and explaining marketing goals, ideas, and projects to all levels of the firm
- Demonstrated professional written and oral communication
- Strong project management, analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite to produce occasional ads, brochures, and signs
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, CRM, Eventbrite, Audacity, Proposify
- Experience dealing with outside vendors/clients
- Positive attitude and high energy level, and ability to have fun!
- An entrepreneurial spirit able to handle multiple projects and maintain a “hands-on” approach
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred. Communications, Business Administration degree or equivalent experience considered.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL. We look forward to hearing from you!