Our firm is growing and we are interested in hiring ambitious, savvy CPA’s with an exceptional spirit, upbeat attitude, collaborative mentality, and out-of-the-box creative thinking that add exponential value to our clients and to our company morale and culture.
Who we are……
Abbott, Stringham & Lynch (ASL) is a well-established Silicon Valley CPA firm consistently ranking within the Top 25 public accounting firms in the Bay Area. ASL brings professionals, experience and connections to the table and offers full-service world-class business advising, corporate and international tax, audit and accounting and valuation services.
What do we offer you?
- Reasonable work hours
- Opportunity for growth
- Our cooperative work environment and reasonable hours result in high morale and low employee turnover
- Great benefits, compensation, attractive rewards, intriguing perks and fun team-building events
- Great culture driven by firm’s value of quality of life, exemplary character and superior quality of service
- Excellent team of experienced professionals valuing commitment, responsibility and professionalism
- Individual attention to growth and career development for all of our employees informally and through mentor program
Our tax professional essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership, high-net worth individual, gift and fiduciary tax returns.
- Utilizing your research experience and technology to determine tax issues and conclusions
- Multi-tasking and managing multiple engagements.
- Team member in a Niche Group to further develop new business opportunities and assist current clients.
Qualifications to become a Team Member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA License
- 3 year minimum public accounting tax experience
- Corporate, partnership, individual tax preparation and review experience
- Experience using ProSystems and Engagement software
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL. We look forward to hearing from you!