Our firm is growing and we are interested in hiring an ambitious CPA with solid experience, an upbeat attitude and a desire to grow and add value to our firm.
Who we are……
Abbott, Stringham & Lynch (ASL) is a well-established Silicon Valley CPA firm consistently ranking within the Top 25 public accounting firms in the California Bay Area. ASL brings professionals, experience and connections to the table and offers full-service business advising, tax, audit and accounting and valuation services.
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity for growth
- Great benefits, compensation, attractive rewards, intriguing perks and fun team-building events
- Great culture driven by firm’s value of quality of life, exemplary character and superior quality of service
- Excellent team of experienced professionals valuing commitment, responsibility and professionalism
- Reasonable work hours
- Individual attention to growth and career development for all of our employees informally and formally through mentor program
Our tax professional essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership, high-net worth individual, gift and fiduciary tax returns
- Preparing quarterly and year-end tax projections and related planning
- Preparing research memos, written correspondence/guidance and other documents
- Multi-tasking and managing multiple engagements.
- Understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives
- Supervise and train staff and interns on various tax projects
Qualifications to become a Team Member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA License obtained or in process
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- 3 year minimum public accounting tax experience
- Strong accounting skills required
- Experience using ProSystems and Engagement software is a plus
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ASL. We look forward to hearing from you!