ASL Emerging Business Group
ASL’s Emerging Business Group supports you through the start-up and growth stages by helping you:
- Tackle and move past business problems with proven ideas and resources from ASL personnel and our large professional network.
- Gain traction in the market by planning for and securing the financing necessary to fund key initiatives and projects.
- Get the most out of your capital by identifying and eliminating operational inefficiencies.
- Connect to a peer network of other founders, owners, and executives.
We help founders manage regulatory and legal risk, streamline operations, and monitor cash flow so they can focus on the business at hand and achieve strategic goals.
Founded on our experience with hundreds of start-ups that have emerged to be thriving middle market companies, we have assembled the following resources for our clients and in support of the entrepreneurial community at large:
- Ongoing Best Practices complimentary luncheon series for entrepreneurs providing actionable tips and networking.
- The Founder’s Pit Crew, an audio series featuring the expert speakers from ASL Emerging Business Group’s Best Practice Seminar Series for start-up and growth companies.
- The Venture Trove, a collection of resources and information for founders of emerging businesses addressing everything from accounting to financing to leadership and marketing, such as:
- New Business Start-Up Guide written by the Principal in Charge of the Emerging Business Group, Mark Sheffield.
- Articles, seminars and newsletters packed with helpful information.