ASL Technology Group
There’s no business that moves faster than tech, and we’re on point every step of the race. When you need an ultra-responsive one-stop-shop for every aspect of your accounting, tax and business advising, we can help.
Client-focused and passionately proactive, we’re always at your side traveling with you as you manage the unique intricacies and variable dynamics of your business.
With a key role in the Silicon Valley ecosystem since 1977, we’re optimally situated to help you navigate nuances of the industry. We also have a national and global reach as an active member of the Allinial Global Technology Community of Practice, a network of legally independent accounting firms available to one another for professional engagements and information sharing.
No matter what stage of business you’re in – from early-stage start-up to public company, looking to make an acquisition or expanding into new international markets – our technology group has the knowledge and experience to help you grow, through these main services:
Assurance: Audits, Review and Compilations
We understand the unique and complex accounting rules associated with tech companies, be it revenue recognition, equity compensation or international operations. Besides the traditional audits, reviews and compilation services for technology companies, ASL also performs annual verification process audits for companies in the renewable energy and carbon offsets market that are participants under the Center for Resource Solution’s Green-e Energy and Green-e Climate programs.
In addition to traditional tax compliance and planning services for technology companies, ASL also provides income tax provision accounting support services for companies of all sizes, from start-ups to publicly-held multinationals. And, when you need an on-call tax advisor with across the board experience, we can provide a scalable tax director outsourcing solution for you. We bring in-depth knowledge and understanding of doing business domestically and internationally, and we can match your growth by leveraging our strategic network of accounting firms located throughout North America and the world.
- Our Business Valuation Group has deep expertise in valuations for technology companies including:
- 409A Valuation Services. Complete valuations or back-solve analysis to ensure compliance with IRC §409A (stock options)
- Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) valuations for business acquisitions
- Research Services. Peer Group Analysis (industry trends via public company data), Private Placement Analysis (funding trends via private placements), Transaction Analysis (acquisition trends, public and/or private)
- For more information, go to Valuation Services