Assurance & Accounting
Your team needs tools for thinking strategically – we can help.
We’ll help you improve the quality of management’s decision-making by analyzing and presenting information for measuring financial performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Financial Reporting:
- Audit – an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review – inquiries and analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation – an evaluation based upon information you provide
- Assistance with understanding and applying complex and constantly evolving accounting principles
- Accounting assistance and financial statement preparation
- Small business consulting:
- Sales, property and payroll tax reporting
- Internal control and financial process review
- Financial Services Guide